Pre and Post Care Instructions
Download a copy of your pre and post care instructions below.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Lips CANNOT BE CHAPPED for lip blush.
- Stop using any skin thinners (Vitamin A, glycolic acids, exfoliation) on the brow area 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Any waxing or brow shaping should be done at least 4 days before.
- If you tint your brows, wait until all tint fades.
- DO NOT consume alcohol, caffeine or take any blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin 48 hours before your procedure, this will cause excess bleeding and may affect your results).
- You may come in with how you normally draw in your brows so I can see what you are used to. This is especially important for clients who desire a specific brow shape. If you are open to suggestions, I am happy to help design a custom brow to personally suit you.
- Give yourself a light sugar lip/brow scrub 2-3 days prior to appointment. Your lips cannot be dry at appointment, dry cracked lips means you have to reschedule and forfeit your deposit.
- Cold sores are a risk of lip blush tattoo. If you've ever had cold sores, make sure to take an anti-viral medication prescribed by your doctor. I recommend ALL clients, whether you've had cold sores in the past or not, take L-lysine (over the counter) for one week prior to service and one week following to help prevent the risk of a cold sore breakout.
- You may experience hypersensitivity and more pain around or during your menstrual cycle.
- We will not be able to tattoo over any blemishes, sores, scars, and moles in or around the brow/lip/eye area.
Greater STL/ IL PMU Artist
🖤Microblading, Lip Blush, Eyeliner, Powder Brows[customized sculpted brows & natural hair like strokes] & Body Contouring